Permit to Carry -
The Sealed Mindset Difference!
What are the basic details?
What is different about Sealed Mindset's Permit to Carry?
The Permit to Carry course from Sealed Mindset is unique.
We're not here to push a lot of people through the course and then move on to the next group of students. The class size is small (no more than 8 people), the course takes nearly twice as long as a standard Permit to Carry class, and frankly, it's quite a bit more expensive than classes you'll find elsewhere. However, when it comes to helping you feel confident that you can responsibly own and carry a firearm, Sealed Mindset's course is unrivaled.
We don't say this because it's based on Navy SEAL knowledge and no one else can be as good as SEALs. Actually, what we teach you is much more sophisticated than what SEALs learn, since they typically don't conceal their weapons and SEALs are more likely to be the attackers rather than the defenders. You need an entirely different set of training to function as a citizen in the real world.
Then why is our course the best? Because we developed the curriculum with no ego, probing and testing until we found the most effective firearms techniques, teaching methods, and ways to work with your body's Physiological Response to Stress to prepare you for a dangerous situation.
Best of all, at the end of the course you get to test yourself in a live scenario - in as close to real-life conditions as possible - to see how you'd react in an attack. If you're not interested in putting yourself through a scenario, you'll act as the jury and decide whether to convict or acquit the defender based on the legal information you just learned.
In Sealed Mindset's Permit to Carry course you don't just learn - you experience. And that's the first step toward feeling confident in your ability to carry a firearm responsibly.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Staff Writer, Concealed Carry Magazine
Sealed Mindset Client
Here's Some of What You Get in
Sealed Mindset's Permit to Carry Course
- Information about how your brain and body respond to extreme situations, and why understanding this Physiological Response to Stress will change everything about how you prepare to protect yourself.
- Situational Awareness training, which includes threat identification, environment assessment, and 4 simple and practical steps to avoid conflict.
- The language of firearms, from the parts to the form and function of semi-automatic handguns.
- Comprehensive shooting fundamentals for semi-automatic handguns, including the most effective stance, grip, sight picture, and trigger press to minimize recoil.
- A Deterrence Method that lets you communicate with your threat that you will not be a victim, and that will help you to justify your actions should you have to face a jury in court.
- A system for speaking effectively to a 911 Operator, calling for the help you need while protecting yourself legally.
- An understanding of the application of self-defense law that exceeds the standards for Permit to Carry courses.
- 5 critical ways that the jury must see you to get an acquittal in a self-defense trial.
- Live fire on Sealed Mindset's exclusive range - the safest in Minnesota.
- Range techniques for safe, focused, and practical training, so you actually improve your skills during live fire instead of just wasting money blowing ammo.
- A unique live action scenario that will test what you've learned, and how you'd really react in a violent encounter.
- And much, much more!
Still Not Sure?
No worries. This course comes with a
Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Sign up for the Permit to Carry Course right now,
and see it for yourself. If you don't have a great experience,
we'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.