If you are alone in the dark and you fear that there are people that could pose a threat to you, the best tool to use is a high power tactical flashlight. In this class we will teach you how to use your flashlight to identify a threat, deter their aggressive actions, and if needed use the light to physically defend yourself. You will then work through real life scenarios to prove that your new skills are effective. We will provide flashlights to practice with, and we will have flashlights for purchase, if you so desire.
- Easy to learn and use, no matter your age or physical size
- Can be carried on a plane, train or bus across the country or overseas
- No prior training needed to be effective
- Creates distance better than pepper spray, a taser or a baton
- Can momentarily blind, distract or confuse from a distance
- Gives you more time than other defense tools to move to safety
- No legal repercussions for its use
Please call for class dates.
$50 per person or $85 per
Space is limited, so please
reserve your spots early!
“For the first time, I feel much more confident walking from my offi ce to my car in the parking garage. I know that with a tactical flashlight I can keep someone at a distance and find my way quickly to safety. The bonus is the ability to distract and temporarily blind the bad guy – I love it!”
—Kim K., Project Manager
“This course was fun, engaging and made my daughter really think about her safety. And, as a mom, it was nice to know that everyone reacts the same way under stress, but that there are things we can learn to do to reduce the effects of stress in scary situations.”
—Debbie P., Mom